Terms and Condition
Terms and Conditions for visiting and enjoying www.manofatto.com
Listed below are the Terms and Conditions that you must study and accept before using any of the Services and the Site of the www.manofatto.com.
This site is owned and operated by Manofatto ("Manofatto", "we" or "us"). Registered office:1110-1111, Elite Industrial Centre, 883 Cheung Sha Wan Road, Kowloon, Hong Kong. Hong Kong Business Registered Number: 55734735.
By using any of the Services and the Site, You expressly agree to be bound by these terms and all applicable laws and regulations governing the Site and the Services. The terms form a legally binding agreement between you and www.manofatto.com in relation to your use of the Site and/ or the Services and applies to all users of the Services, whether registered or not, on the Site.
You should read the terms carefully and ensure that You understand the effect before proceeding to use the Site and/ or the Services. If You disagree with any part of the terms, do not use the Site for the purpose of the Services. If You violate the terms, www.manofatto.com may terminate Your use of the Site, bar You from future use of the Site, and/or take appropriate legal action against You. www.manofatto.com reserves the right to change these terms at any time without notice, effective immediately upon posting on the Site. Please check this page of the Site periodically. You agree that www.manofatto.com will treat Your continued use of the Site and/ or the Services as acceptance to subsequent changes posted on the Site.
OBLIGATION OF USERS
You agree not to use our site:
- In any way that violates any applicable local, national or international law or regulation, e.g. unlawful or fraudulent purposes; attempting to harm minors; knowingly receive, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards.
- To knowingly transmit or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
- Not to violate with the spirit of the following standards as well as the letter. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole
Contributions must not:
- Violate any applicable law in the HK and in any country from which they are posted.
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Promote sexually explicit material or any other illegal activity.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another's privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
- Not modify copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, commercially exploit, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any content, software, products, or services contained within this Site.
- Use this Site, or any of its Content, to further any commercial purpose, including any advertising or advertising revenue generation activity on your own Site.
Accuracy of Content/ disclaimer of warranties
Manofatto has taken every care in the preparation of the content of this website, in particular to ensure that prices quoted are correct at time of publishing and all products have been fairly described. However, orders will only be accepted if there are no material errors in the description of the goods or their prices as advertised on this website. Packaging may vary from that shown. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Manofatto disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the materials on this website.
- Manofatto shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials on this website.
- Manofatto makes every effort to ensure that this website is free from viruses or defects. However, we cannot guarantee that your use of this website or any websites accessible through it won't cause damage to your computer. It is your responsibility to ensure that the right equipment is available to use the website and screen out anything that may damage it. Manofatto shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise to computer equipment as a result of using this website.
We may from time to time provide interactive services on our site, including, without limitation:
- Review Boards.
- Customer Stories
Where we do provide any interactive service, we will provide clear information to you about the kind of service offered, if it is moderated and what form of moderation is used (including whether it is human or technical).However, we are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service we provide on our site, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by a user in contravention of our content standards, whether the service is moderated or not.
The use of any of our interactive services by a minor is subject to the consent of their parent or guardian. Minors who are using any interactive service should be made aware of the potential risks to them.
Where we do moderate an interactive service, we will normally provide you with a means of contacting the moderator, should a concern or difficulty arise.
Liability, Indemnity and additional provisions
- Manofattois not liable for the behavior of Users, whether through the Manofattoor outside of it;
- Manofattois not responsible for direct, indirect, consequential or any other form of loss or damage that might be experienced by a User;and
User agree and accept to indemnify Manofattoagainst all liabilities, claims and expenses that could arise from the breach of these Terms and Conditions or through use of the Manofatto;
Credit Card payment is taken when your order is packed at our workshop. All payment is processed in HKD. We accept most major cards including Visa, MasterCard, Visa Delta and Visa Electron.
We are unable to accept payment via cheque or any method other than those listed above. The description of the goods, services, price, currency and delivery costs are set out on the order page. Orders shall be accepted at our sole discretion but are normally accepted once credit card authorisation has been confirmed. To protect our customers from fraudulent credit card use, all orders are subject to security screening and if any irregularities are found, the order may not be processed.
The actual price charged to non-HK customers will be paid in Hong Kong Dollars and is subject to the exchange rate applied by the customer's credit or debit card Company.
PRODUCTS, PRICING AND PROMOTIONS
All products for sale on http://www.manofatto.com are subject to availability; if for any reason your order cannot be fulfilled owing to lack of stock, you will be advised by email.
Every product is sold subject to the product description and supporting information such as size, colour, estimated delivery dates and guarantees. The weights, dimensions and capacities given are approximate only. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products that appear on the website. However, as the actual colours you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the product on delivery.
All prices are subject to change without prior notice.
We run promotions on http://www.manofatto.com. Some of these promotions may be exclusively official online store promotions or may be exclusively in-store promotions, or may only be available to customers in certain stores.
Where promotional percentage discounts are applied to orders, the discount will be applied to each item in the basket. In the event of a return, you will not be refunded the discounted proportion.
Promotional codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion unless stated.
Where promotional value discounts are applied to orders, the discount will be applied to the basket. In the event of a return, refunds will be based on the total amount paid for your purchased item(s) less the discounted value. Where multiple items are purchased in the same transaction the value discount will be applied proportionately against the cost of each of the items. If only one/some ofthe items are returned the amount refunded will be the full price of the returned item(s) less the pro-rata discount amount.
Unless otherwise stated, discounts are only applicable to full price items (sale and clearance items are not included).
Promotional codes cannot be applied retrospectively to previous orders and are valid for one transaction per person.
Other exclusions may apply and you should always refer to the original source of the promotion/offer for this information.
Placing an Order
Making a purchase is easy. Just follow these simple steps:
Shop our website by browsing through our product range
Click on the image to access the individual item's product page where you will be given information on sizing, colour options and availability.
Add an item to your shopping basket by clicking the "Buy Now" button on the product page.
Review the items you have chosen in your shopping bag, or at the checkout. To delete an item from your shopping bag, click on the "Remove" button next to the item.
You can continue shopping by selecting the "Continue Shopping" button.
You can also view the items in your basket whilst you continue shopping, by clicking on the "Shopping Basket" icon at the top of the homepage.
Please be advised that placing an item in your basket does not secure it for you and it can still be purchased by another customer. We therefore suggest that you complete your order as soon as possible.
If entering a promotional code, please ensure you click ‘apply code’' in order to action the code.
Complete your order by selecting "Checkout" and then follow the steps.
When you are ready to complete your order, click the ‘Complete Your Order’ button and wait for the order conformation page to appear. You will also receive an order confirmation email with details of your order shortly after we have received it.
Should you need further assistance with placing an order please contact our Customer Services Team on +852 98431600, who would be happy to assist you.
Alternatively, please email our Customer Service Team here
Amending your order
You are able to correct errors on your order up to the point at which you click on 'Complete Your Order' on the Payment Page of our ordering process.
Unfortunately we are unable to amend/change orders once they have been submitted. Therefore if you are unhappy with your order details you will be required to cancel your original order and place a new order with the correct details. You may find there are changes to your delivery timescale and/or the price you pay for the item as you'll be charged the current selling price on the day you amend or cancel the order.
Should you need further assistance with an order you have already placed, please contact our Customer Services Team on +852 98431600, who would be happy to assist you. If you email there may be a 48 hour delay in responding to you during busy periods.
Acknowledgment and Dispatch/Acceptance of your Order
We will notify you by email as soon as possible to acknowledge receipt of your order, so please ensure you enter a valid email address. This does not constitute acceptance of your order. Manofatto reserves the right to refuse an order for any reason. You will be notified of the dispatch of your order by email with the courier details. Notification of dispatch constitutes acceptance of your order. Acceptance of all orders is subject to credit checks and Manofatto reserve the right to cancel any order which does not comply with these regulations.
Purchases made on our website are for the personal or gift use of the buyer only and are not to be used for re-sale, commercial purposes or any other commercial benefit. Manofatto reserves the right to restrict multiple quantities of an item being shipped to any one customer or postal address.